Thursday, May 13, 2010

Being Accepted To Write For FireHow

It has been too long since I have update my blog, so the journey will continue with the next writing gig that I applied for and was hired with. The company name is Fire How, which is where a person can go and write "How To" type of articles of anything they choose from home repair, cooking, crafts, etc. The difference between this type of site and others that are out there is this site is based on revenue share. Revenue share basically means that I do not receive pay for the submission of an article, but instead I get paid for every view that I receive when a person visits one of my articles. There is a minimum payout of $10 to be reached before you will be paid through paypal. In order to help with the views of your articles there are connections, which is where you can go and make friends with others on the site. The more friends you have the more people will visit your articles. You can also share your article links on facebook, twitter, myspace, and any social network to help gain traffic to your articles. I am going to list my articles here that I have completed so far so if anyone would like to see them feel free to take a peak. Don't worry I will not hold it against you if you don't. :)

Earth Day Crown
http://www.firehow.com/2010041811864/how-to-make-an-earth-day-crown.html

Sewing Card Tree
http://www.firehow.com/2010041811868/how-to-make-a-sewing-card-tree.html

Lengua Tacos
http://www.firehow.com/2010041911929/how-to-make-lengua-tacos.html

No comments:

Post a Comment